My overlocker is not moving the fabric
Aug 01, 2019 09:32:36 AM Category: Overlocker Troubleshooting 1254 Views.
Machine does not feed material properly Sewing foot pressure too light - Adjust pressure on foot. Stitch length set too small - Lengthen stitch length. Check condition of cutting knives and replace as required.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
Other answers in the category "Overlocker Troubleshooting"
- Overlockers and Caring for your Serger (10)
- Technical Sewing Machine Problem and Repair (11)
- Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Guide (24)
- Embroidery software and which format do I need advice (1)
- Steam Press Troubleshooting Guide (18)
- Dating a vintage or antique sewing machine, How old is it..? (7)
- Downloadable Instructions for designs or manuals (2)
- Overlocker Troubleshooting (11)
- Know your sewing machine better (9)