Irregular stitches on my overlock machine
Aug 01, 2019 09:25:34 AM Category: Overlocker Troubleshooting 1351 Views.
Irregular stitches Balance thread tension - check with instruction book. Check threading - rethread machine. Check for tangled or caught thread - Clean out.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
Other answers in the category "Overlocker Troubleshooting"
- Overlockers and Caring for your Serger (10)
- Technical Sewing Machine Problem and Repair (11)
- Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Guide (24)
- Embroidery software and which format do I need advice (1)
- Steam Press Troubleshooting Guide (18)
- Dating a vintage or antique sewing machine, How old is it..? (7)
- Downloadable Instructions for designs or manuals (2)
- Overlocker Troubleshooting (11)
- Know your sewing machine better (9)