How to clean steam press pressing plate
Jul 31, 2019 12:47:28 PM Category: Steam Press Troubleshooting Guide 747 Views.
If the pressing plate becomes contaminated with fabric marks ? Clean plate with a standard iron cleaning stick, however being careful not to block the steam holes.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
Other answers in the category "Steam Press Troubleshooting Guide"
- Overlockers and Caring for your Serger (10)
- Technical Sewing Machine Problem and Repair (11)
- Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Guide (24)
- Embroidery software and which format do I need advice (1)
- Steam Press Troubleshooting Guide (18)
- Dating a vintage or antique sewing machine, How old is it..? (7)
- Downloadable Instructions for designs or manuals (2)
- Overlocker Troubleshooting (11)
- Know your sewing machine better (9)