Singer Quantum 9985 Sewing Machine
10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery
The Singer Quantum Stylist 9985 is a sewing machine made for quilters or creative users. Discover all of the 960 stitch features you've been searching for with the Quantum 9985. This latest advanced model makes it easy to create quilts in any size with more quilting room than ever before. Plus, the includes Quilting feet like the even feed walking foot and 1/4" foot ensure precision to every layer and to every stitch.
Bring a new level of sophistication to your sewing with amazing electronic features like the built in thread cutter, snips both the top and bottom threads at the touch of a button. The Singer quantum 9985 is high-end, with exclusive Singer Sewing Features designed with electronic built in sewing assistance with audible and Visual Messaging. With its amazing array of features, this magnificent machine is sure to inspire you to try your hand at new and exciting projects. There’s no computer required so you can start sewing right away and see what wonderful pieces you produce!
Just for quilters we'll include... Darning Free motion Foot, 1/4" Seam foot, Quilting foot and patchwork guide, open toe foot, cording foot.
For dressmakers we'll include... Gathering foot, Blind hemming foot, Over-edging foot, Open-toe foot, Satin stitch foot, button sewing on foot, narrow hemming foot, zipper foot and automatic buttonhole foot.
View the SInger Quantum 9985 huge list of features:
- Over 960 Built in Stitches
- Extra-high presser foot lift - which offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of fabric under presser foot.
- 5 Block and script Alphabets and Numbers and memory function.
- Automatic needle threader - be ready to sew in just a few moments.
- Automatic thread cutter - trims threads at the touch of a button.
- Automatic tension - ensures stable stitch quality for any type of fabric.
- 7mm Wide adjustable stitches.
- Sewing speed - maximum of 850 stitches-per-minute.
- Top loading jam proof bobbin system for more precise stitching.
- Independent bobbin winder motor - allows you to wind a bobbin during sewing.
- 90 needle positions - allow you to accurately place your line of stitching.
- Programmable needle up/down button - decide where you want the needle to be.
- Stitch Memory with editing functionality
- Drop feed - lowers feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and buttons.
- 13 fully automatic buttonholes - one-step process for reliable results every time.
- Automatic locking stitch function – tie off stitches; 3 tiny tacking stitches add reinforcement and prevent unravelling.
- Automatic reverse - sew in reverse to reinforce stitches.
- Editing capabilities - make changes or replace letter or stitch selections in the memory modules.
- Mirror imaging and elongation - mirror stitches at the touch of a button; elongate select stitches up to 5x longer without distortion.
- Built-in stretch stitches - add strength and flexibility to seams; useful on knitwear and stretchy fabrics.
- Adjustable stitch length and width - override automatic settings.
- Free arm - provides easy access to hard-to-reach areas like cuffs, collars and hems.
- Presser foot pressure adjustment - manually control amount of pressure placed on fabric.
- Snap-on presser feet - easily change feet without a screwdriver.
- Start/Stop button - easy start and stop; control the speed with the speed limiting lever.
- Electronic foot pedal - for consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.
- Large coloured back-lit touch LCD screen - provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions, tension settings and the recommended presser foot.
- On-board storage - accessories store in the removable sewing table.
- Visual and Audible warning signal - notifies you if there’s a problem; can be deactivated.
- Warning animation - picture appears on LCD screen illustrating probable error.
- Retractable stitch reference chart at top - quickly choose the perfect stitch for your project.
- Heavy duty metal frame - holds mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing
Included Accessories: As well as the already listed presser feet the accessory box contains the general all purpose zigzag foot, Needles pack with twin needle, Spool Holders, Seam ripper, Lint brush, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Thread net, Electronic foot pedal, Power cord, Instruction manual and semi hard cover.
|Complimentary||10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery|
|Guarantee||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||10.5|
|Dimensions||W49 cm x H33 cm|
|Electronic Foot Pedal||Yes|
|Bobbin Location||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||Yes|
|Auto Thread Tension||Yes|
|Utility Stitches||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Closed Overedge|
|Buttonhole Steps||1 Step Auto|
|Max Speed Setting (spm)||Yes|
|Needle Up/Down Function||Yes|
|Built-in Top Feed||No|
|Built-in Drop Feed||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
Fabulous machine! Endless possibilities! I love it!
I love this machine so easy to use , not to heavy to move around either
Fabulous machine. Never tire of using it as it has so many features. You can create beautiful projects with all of the built in embroidery stitches, so much fun! Endless possibilities.
Great aftercare service.
FREE deliveries on all sewing machines within the UK mainland excludes highland, Islands and weekends.
Under £30 - delivery starts at 0.99p (weight/size dependent)
Over £30 - delivery is free in UK mainland
We use Royal Mail post for all small/med packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 1pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- With a 15 minute time window.
This is an update for all of our customers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
While our websites are still online and accepting orders, both ourselves and our suppliers are operating with reduced numbers of staff.
This is to allow for social distancing measures to keep our staff as safe as possible. We are working extremely hard to ensure that all of our customer's orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
Please be aware that delays in shipping may happen during this uncertain time.
While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible.
Should you need to contact us, please consider using our online contact form. Please remember we are working tirelessly to provide you with an ongoing service during this pandemic. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Stay safe.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard & further detailed delivery information for europe or worldwide can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.