Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
10 Year Warranty & FREE Delivery
The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
It is a strong well made machine that is reliable and made to last many years. It may not look the brightest of colours in "battleship grey" but is does have all the functionality of a top class sewing machine.
The Singer heavy duty 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Complimentary||10 Year Warranty & FREE Delivery|
|Guarantee||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||6.4 Kg|
|Dimensions||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Electronic Foot Pedal||Yes|
|Bobbin Location||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||No|
|Auto Thread Tension||No|
|Utility Stitches||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Buttonhole Steps||4 Step|
|Max Speed Setting (spm)||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Built-in Top Feed||No|
|Built-in Drop Feed||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
I'm so pleased that I picked this machine! It feels substantial and hard wearing.
The instructions are easy to follow and the machine was easy to thread. It doesn't have an auto threader, but that's less to go wrong.
The dials are intuitive and clearly labelled, there is a small accessory store which slides off for sewing of e.g. sleeves.
A great buy, a good mid price workhorse.
Tackles all those home projects with ease.
Great service from singermachines with exceptional delivery
Great sewing machine, much faster than most domestic ones with the ability to go at very slow-pace (single stitch at the time when you need it) and an excellent customers service on top of it all.
This machine is fantastic. Its not the best looking machine I've had but it works better than most I've had in the past. Easy to use and thread. A very robust product that I would gladly recommend.
This sewing machine is brilliant. Although on taking it out of the box I thought it was too small and light and I initially was a bit scared it wouldn't be up to the job; but it is prefect! really good machine. comes with everything you need, really clear instructions, works so easily and swiftly. completed a small quilt for my daughter in less than a week, my first one ever and I dont think I could have done it without this machine.. I hope it lasts for years because I really like it.!
So easy to use
Strong and sturdy, very practical for domestic use.
I have sewn many different items, which varied in material thickness and all have been successful. I have had no problems with the machine so far, and do not expect to.
I purchased the Singer 4411 for a particular purpose and was replacing my trusted old 185k. It does exactly what a wanted of it and I am very happy with my purchase.
So far made curtains and a roman blind ,it's faster than my old machine,
So far very pleased
A nice sturdy machine. Will be ready to tackle any jobs now from costumes to curtains.
FREE deliveries on all sewing machines within the UK mainland excludes highland, Islands and weekends.
Under £30 - delivery starts at 0.99p (weight/size dependent)
Over £30 - delivery is free in UK mainland
We use Royal Mail post for all small/med packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 1pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- With a 15 minute time window.
This is an update for all of our customers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
While our websites are still online and accepting orders, both ourselves and our suppliers are operating with reduced numbers of staff.
This is to allow for social distancing measures to keep our staff as safe as possible. We are working extremely hard to ensure that all of our customer's orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
Please be aware that delays in shipping may happen during this uncertain time.
While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible.
Should you need to contact us, please consider using our online contact form. Please remember we are working tirelessly to provide you with an ongoing service during this pandemic. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Stay safe.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard & further detailed delivery information can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.