Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
The Singer 4411 sewing machine is heavy duty yet lightweight which makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
It is a strong well made machine that is reliable and made to last many years. It may not look the brightest of colours in "battleship grey" but is does have all the functionality of a top class sewing machine.
The Singer heavy duty 4411 has 11 Built-in Stitches 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Buttonhole, perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute - Sews faster than a standard sewing machine.
- 60% Stronger Motor - A stronger motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate - Fabric glides easily across the machine arm
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply.
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole - Make beautiful buttonholes automatically in 4 easy steps.
- Snap-on Presser Feet - Quick release for easy on and off—change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure - Control Sew lightweight to heavy fabric with ease by adjusting the presser foot pressure.
- Free Arm - Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars,pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 5mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set to 5mm wide—making a bolder and more pronounced look.
- Three Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Dust Cover, Instruction Book and Foot Speed Controller
|Guarantee||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||6.4 Kg|
|Dimensions||H39 x W31 x D15 cm|
|Electronic Foot Pedal||Yes|
|Bobbin Location||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||No|
|Auto Thread Tension||No|
|Utility Stitches||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Overlock Stretch|
|Buttonhole Steps||4 Step|
|Max Speed Setting (spm)||No|
|Needle Up/Down Function||No|
|Built-in Top Feed||No|
|Built-in Drop Feed||No|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
Free delivery for orders over £25
Under £25 - delivery starts at 0.79p (weight/size dependent)
We use Royal Mail 48 post for all small packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 1pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- With a 15 minute time window.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard delivery information can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.