Singer Futura 2.5 Editing Software
This Futura Editing 2.5 Software available for the CE 100 and CE 200. The new Futura version 2.5 editing software has the ability to edit stitch-by-stitch, edit outlines, block shapes, block fills, custom fill types and add textures and lace fills.
This program allows editing of the shape of the design, and the ability to apply a variety of fill and lace patterns to any section of the design. It's a wonderful edition to the orignal Singer Futura's base software capablities.
Futura Editing 2.5 Features:
- Convert designs for editing - Convert popular home and commercial format designs into a format that can be edited with the advanced editing tool.
- Advanced editing tool - Edit the shape of a section of a design
- Edit design stitch by stitch
- Apply preset or custom fill types to the design.
- Advanced Fill types - Use preset fill patterns or created custom fill patterns for Freeform, Column, Motif, Elastic Step, Pattern Step and Random Fill types.
- Additional 5 fonts - Arial Rounded, Block Small, Helvetica 2 Colors, Kids, and Script 1. Now should have a total of 10 fonts.
This is an addition to the orignal Futura software, and can only be used once you have upgraded to 2.5
Updates for Editing/Futura software will be found here .
FREE deliveries on all sewing machines within the UK mainland excludes highland, Islands and weekends.
Under £30 - delivery starts at 0.99p (weight/size dependent)
Over £30 - delivery is free in UK mainland
We use Royal Mail post for all small/med packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 1pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- With a 15 minute time window.
This is an update for all of our customers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
While our websites are still online and accepting orders, both ourselves and our suppliers are operating with reduced numbers of staff.
This is to allow for social distancing measures to keep our staff as safe as possible. We are working extremely hard to ensure that all of our customer's orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
Please be aware that delays in shipping may happen during this uncertain time.
While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible.
Should you need to contact us, please consider using our online contact form. Please remember we are working tirelessly to provide you with an ongoing service during this pandemic. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Stay safe.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard & further detailed delivery information for europe or worldwide can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.