Singer Heavy Duty HD6705C Sewing Machine
10 Year Warranty, Walking Foot & FREE Carry Case worth £29
With block letting up to 7 mm you can add a personal touch to your next project, you can even add punctuation or numbers. Plus most decorative stitches can be sewn up to 7 mm wide, or up to 4 mm in length. To the right of the needle is 15 cm space for stitching larger items, this Singer heavy duty 6805c is a winner and uses the latest computerised trickery to help you sew faster, easier and with more precision.
HD6805c Key Functions
- Needle up/down, there is no need to reach for the hand wheel to raise or lower the needle, all that is needed is a quick touch of a button.
- Enhanced piercing power, thanks to electronic speed control gives more power for thick fabric layers.
- Extra high sewing speed for professional and faster results. However, it can be slowed down thanks to the maximum stitch speed control slider.
- Large LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch button stitch selection for all stitch selections. Use the buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch length and width settings.
- Thread trimmer to cut upper and bobbin threads is on the head at the press of a button.
- Quick and easy threading, Simple easy-to-follow threading guides and a built-in needle threader.
- Touch button reverse stitching.
- Quick stitch selection, pull out the stitch plates to view individual stitches.
- Singer new Drop and sew bobbin means its faster to get started, no need to pull threads to the top like on other models.
- Heavy duty, yet lightweight aluminium frame, the full metal chassis provides stability and long lasting durability.
- LED lighting above the needle and presser foot gives clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Drop feed is essential for darning and being creative with free-motion quilting.
- Adjustable stitch length and width to customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm with accessory storage draw. Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- Stainless steel bed plate Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface
HD6805C Computerised functions must not be ignored
- 568 stitch applications gives a wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- Select from 300 stitches, choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more.
- 2 x lettering fonts to personalise projects with custom words, phrases or monograms.
- 1-step button holes in 9 different styles help create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Automatic thread cutter Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button.
- Tie-off button, sews securing stitches at beginning and end to prevent thread tails from unraveling, all at the touch of a button.
- Mirror image function, many stitch patterns can be mirrored for more creative possibilities.
- Stitch elongation Many stitch patterns can be elongated for more creative possibilities.
Stitches Include, quilting selection, antique hand-sewn stitch, dressmaking, repair stitches, cross and heirloom stitches, belt loop and reinforce stitch function, keyhole buttonholes, eyelets, button sew-on function, darning function, satin and decorative stitches.
HD6805C Accessories Included
Blind hem foot
Satin stitch foot
Button sewing foot
Even feed / walking foot
Open toe foot
Large spool holder
Small spool holder
Spool pin felt
Pack of needles
Electronic foot control
|Model||HD6805C Heavy Duty|
|Complimentary||10 Year Warranty, Walking Foot & FREE Carry Case worth £29|
|Guarantee||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||7.5 Kg|
|Dimensions||H31 x W43 x D18 cm|
|Electronic Foot Pedal||Yes|
|Bobbin Location||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||No|
|Auto Thread Tension||No|
|Utility Stitches||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Felting, Closed Overedge, Plus decorative patterns|
|Buttonhole Steps||1 Step Auto|
|Max Speed Setting (spm)||Yes|
|Needle Up/Down Function||Yes|
|Built-in Top Feed||Yes|
|Built-in Drop Feed||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
FREE deliveries on all sewing machines within the UK mainland excludes highland, Islands and weekends.
Under £30 - delivery starts at 0.99p (weight/size dependent)
Over £30 - delivery is free in UK mainland
We use Royal Mail post for all small/med packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 3pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- And with a 15 minute delivery time slot.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard & further detailed delivery information for europe or worldwide can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.