Singer C430 Professional Sewing Machine
10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery
The Singer C430 boasts options to use any one of the 810 stitch functions, including 5 fonts for sewing letters and monograms. Lots of electronic features make for easier selection of stitches.
Once selected, each stitch is shown on screen. It is pre-programmed to suit 90% of the fabrics being used, however, you can customise the length or width to suit your needed if required.
Other stitches can be mirror imaged, or elongated up to 5 times original settings. Other stitch can be saved to memory to sew out names, phrases or monograms.
- 810 Stitches - Basic, stretch, buttonholes and decorative stitches, including 5 fonts for sewing letters and monograms.
- Memory Capability with Editing - Combine stitches and lettering to personalise projects.
- 13 One-Step Buttonhole Styles - Options for various projects, with consistent results every time.
- LCD Screen with Sewing Assistance Guide – Clear display shows your selected stitch, width & length, recommended foot and more.
- Stitch Elongation & Mirror Image - Many stitch patterns can be elongated or mirrored for more creative possibilities.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Effortlessly thread the needle, saving you time.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Provides long lasting durability.
- Speed Control - Set the machine’s maximum sewing speed as desired for full control.
- Drop Feed - Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing, free-motion sewing and more.
- Twin Needle Safety - Reduces stitch width for twin needle sewing to help prevent needle breakage.
- Needle Up/Down - Touch to change the needle’s position up or down on demand.
- StayBright LED Lighting - Provides long lasting, bright illumination of the sewing area, eliminating shadows.
- Free Accessories - Great extras that expand your machine’s capabilities.
Blind Hem Foot
Satin Stitch Foot
One-Step Buttonhole Foot
Large Spool Cap
Small Spool Cap
Auxiliary Spool Pin & Felt Washer
Needle Plate Screwdriver
Quick Start Leaflet
Electronic Foot Control
|Complimentary||10 Year Warranty & FREE UK Delivery|
|Guarantee||Extended Warranty 10 Years Parts and Labour|
|Approximate Weight (kg)||9.0|
|Dimensions||W38 cm x H22 cm|
|Electronic Foot Pedal||Yes|
|Bobbin Location||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||No|
|Auto Thread Tension||Yes|
|Utility Stitches||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Plus decorative patterns|
|Buttonhole Steps||1 Step Auto|
|Max Speed Setting (spm)||Yes|
|Needle Up/Down Function||Yes|
|Built-in Top Feed||No|
|Built-in Drop Feed||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
FREE deliveries on all sewing machines within the UK mainland excludes highland, Islands and weekends.
Under £30 - delivery starts at 0.99p (weight/size dependent)
Over £30 - delivery is free in UK mainland
We use Royal Mail post for all small/med packages which are sent out same day where possible if ordered before 1 pm.
Usual delivery timescale 2-4 days. (7-14 days Airmail outside the UK)
Larger Items: Sewing machines, overlockers.
Free UK main area next working day insured delivery.
We use DPD, UPS, UK Mail and Parcel Force with pick-ups twice a day. UK next working day delivery for large items which are usually shipped the same day where possible if ordered before 3pm.
- We can deliver on Saturday or Sundays as well as any week day.
- And with a 15 minute delivery time slot.
There could be delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control but we will do what we can to limit these and ensure you get your order as quickly as possible.
Non standard & further detailed delivery information for europe or worldwide can be found here. All delivery time-scales are given as a guide only.